Before we get started, some may have noticed we changed the name from “weekly update” to “community update”. The reality is, despite our best efforts, it was just too difficult to consistently publish a weekly update due to the fact the entire team is extremely busy.
Nevertheless, we will continue to publish consistent updates (2–3 a month) including an end-of-month video recap so you can stay abreast of our progress.
Here is some of what we have been to since the start of November
- Announced our partnership with PCHAIN, a prominent Chinese project, to help expand our presence into China and assist with the launch of the Chinese version of UniFyre Wallet;
- Announced FRM Staking with our three staking tiers Gold (10%+), Platinum (30%+) and Diamond (50%+);
- Held an AMA with our friends at Cryptoverse;
- Began an aggressive marketing campaign with more AMAs, influencers, and community-driven social media to get everyone excited about FRM Staking!
Aside from finalizing our staking mechanism, the dev team has been hard at work with a critical Kudi update.
- As of November 10, 2019, internal mainnet staking testing is ongoing;
- We pushed a major update to Kudi that allows all our users to obtain a bank account with the push of a button! More on this soon…
- Continued to build the backend technology that will support UniFyre Wallet.
The Kudi team on the ground in Lagos continues to make significant progress.
- Launched the “Kash and Kudi” program so users can receive rewards for using the app at local merchants
- Launched our Referral Program that gives users rewards in BTC just for referring their friends and family!
- Published the recap of the most recent Kudi Event at the Obuja Blockchain Conference
- First Kudi Rebrand is underway. This should be concluded before the end of the year.
- Video coverage for all events we organized so far is in production.
- Apple IOS application has been submitted and is pending. We are hoping to conclude that as soon as possible.
As we charge through November you’ll be seeing a lot more AMAs, announcements, and exciting developments from the Ferrum and Kudi teams.
Thank you all for your continued support of Ferrum Network. We are really excited to be on this journey with you.
Very truly yours,
The Ferrum Network Team
Ferrum Network Links:
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network
Ferrum Network Community Update — November 10, 2019 was originally published in FerrumNetwork on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.